The future of prescription free acne treatments with long lasting results!
The future of clearer skin is here!
“Having struggled with cystic acne since the age of 13, I know first hand how frustrating and hard it can be to treat! I am super excited to introduce the AviClear Laser!, to offer a drug free solution to help put the struggles of acne in the past!”, Founder of Fresh Laser Skin Studio.
Imagine a future of not worrying about your acne. It could be just three, 30-minute treatments away!
What is AviClear?
AviClear is a revolutionary breakthrough for the treatment of mild, moderate and severe acne. Never before has a laser been able to treat acne at its source and selectively target sebum to suppress sebaceous gland activity, alleviating the use of medications.
How does it work?
AviClear incorporates a 1726nm wavelength that has been engineered specifically to target the sebum in the sebaceous glands. Resulting in decreased sebaceous gland activity and its sebum(oil) production, providing a safe and effective drug-free treatment option. This treatment is safe for all skin types
The AviClear laser contains AviCool™, an exclusive sapphire skin cooling system, equipped with smart sensors to maintain consistent skin temperatures to maximize safety and comfort during the AviClear treatment.
The AviClear Difference
- The first and only FDA/Health Canada-cleared energy device for the treatment of mild to severe acne.
- Resolves current acne and helps prevent future acne by down-regulating the sebaceous glands.
- Significantly eliminates acne in just three 30-minute treatment sessions.
- Designed with exclusive cooling technology that allows for a more comfortable treatment experience.
- A safe and effective solution for people searching for an alternative to systemic drug therapy to treat acne on the face, chest or back
Ideal candidates for AviClear ™ treatments are:
- Adolescents and older
- Suffering from mild, moderate and severe acne on the face, chest or back
- Potential candidates for systemic drug therapy
- Excessive/uncontrolled oily skin
- Prone to Chronic Sebaceous Hyperplasias
- Any Fitzpatrick Skin Type (all skin colours)
- Searching for a safe, effective and drug-free alternative to topicals, oral antibiotics and/or isotretinoin treatments
3 easy steps to get started with AviClear :
- create your patient iD
- receive your generated code
- schedule your treatment and bring your code