NCTF®Boost 135 HA
Naturally restores luminosity while increasing skin hydration, antioxidant protection and collagen and elastin formation*
Many factors can affect our skin health and cause a loss of luminosity in our face such as:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Post-birth, menopause (melasma)
- Unhealthy diet
Now we can help correct and enhance our skin health with NCTF® Boost 135 HA, a simple, effective and cumulative treatment.
This unique, polyrevitalizing solution provides the dermis with essential ingredients it needs to thrive. It creates the optimal environment to reboost our fibroblast activity, which are responsible for the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The New Cellular Treatment Factor (NCTF) smooths fine lines, restores radiance, deeply nourishes and increases the density of our skin. NCTF® Boost 135 HA contains 59 active ingredients including 5mg/ml free hyaluronic acid, and a polyrevitalizing complex containing:
- 24 Amino Acids
- 12 Vitamins
- 6 Minerals
- 6 Co-enzymes
- 5 Nucleic Acids
- Antioxidants including Glutathione
- Concentrated hyaluronic acid, non cross-linked (not a filler)
- sterile, pH balanced, isotonic solution
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Suitable for the face, neck, décolleté and hands
- Minimal downtime, nothing on the treated area for 12 hours
NCTF® Boost 135 HA
Treatment Application Techniques:
- NCTF® Boost 135 HA is infused into the dermis after Intensif, ReVive or ReVeel CO₂ treatments.
- NCTF® Boost 135 HA is deposited into the dermis with the AQUAGOLD® microchannel technology, AQUAGOLD® Radiance.
The NCTF® Boost 135 HA skin replenishing protocol:
- 30 – 60 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- AQUAGOLD® Radiance includes an initial skin prep treatment with Pro-Derm’s TimelessTx peel with peptides to enhance skin renewal
- 3 treatments at 15 day intervals, are recommended to achieve optimal cutaneous redensification for skin rejuvenation*
- 4 week intervals if combined with Intensif, ReVive or ReVeelCO₂ treatments
- 2-3 sessions per year are recommended to maintain the effects of the treatment*
- May also be done after extended sun exposure to repair the skin or provide skin luminosity for a special occasion
- May alternate or combine with hyaluronic acid based filling injections and other cosmetic procedures
- Skin continues to improve after treatment*
All treatments include a photography session to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results. Call to book your consultation today!
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you’re interested in the NCTF® Skin Booster for skin repair, book a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio today! At our studio in Calgary, we will discuss your aesthetic goals and create a custom treatment plan for you. To get started, book a consultation online or give us a call at (403) 264-4494.