What is the Pico Focus Facial?
The Pico Focus Facial utilizes the PicoSure Focus Lens Array to revitalize your skin without the downtime! Leading edge fractionated technology that stimulates collagen and elastin to restore skin health.*
This is skin rejuvenation at its best, with a unique combination of leading-edge pico second laser technology that targets all three layers of photo-damaged tissue: epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity (loose skin).
Now You Can Look as Good as You feel in Pico Seconds!
This treatment is recommended for:
Get fast, highly effective results without the downtime!*
- Effective for all skin types
- 3-5 or more treatments may be necessary to treat stubborn pigment (results vary and depend on age and type of pigment being treated)*
- Non-ablative fractionated pico second technology
- Minimal downtime – 24-48 hrs of redness, can be covered immediately with minerals
- Suitable for the face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body
- 30 – 60 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- Continued improvement with treatments at 2-4 week intervals*
- May be combined with Intensif and Venus Viva ReVive treatments
- 2-3 treatments per year are recommended to maintain the effects of collagen stimulation, skin tightening and skin tone improvement*
- Skin continues to improve after every treatment*
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download pre and post treatment instructions for the Pico Focus Facial: here.
Half Face – $500
Cheeks – $400
Face & Neck – $750
Face, Neck & Décolleté – $900
Face, Neck & Chest – $950
Hands – $275
Custom – $200+
Face & Neck -$65
Face, Neck & Décolleté – $75
Face, Neck & Chest – $85 50% off Signature HydraFacial
Face & Neck -$100
Pico Focus Facial
Package Pricing Available
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you’re interested in non-surgical skin revitalization, request a free consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary today! All treatments include photographs to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results. You can get started by either filling out scheduler on our site or by giving us a call at (403) 264-4494.