What are Pro-Derm Professional Peels?
Pro-Derm Professional Peels are a new generation of state-of-the-art formulations designed to deliver immediate and lasting results with no downtime or discomfort. These peels are based on Polyhydroxyacids (PHA) infused with peptides to counteract the aging process, while being gentle and non-photosensitizing for use throughout the year. These anti-aging formulations make the perfect Glow & Go treatments or in a series for safe, cumulative skin rejuvenation. These gentle anti-aging peels are great when combined with other treatments to further enhance the rejuvenation process.
What Pro-Derm Peels are available?
TimelessTx peel with Peptides
RadianceTx peel with Peptides
Clear UpTx peel with Plant Extracts
Clear UpTx Plus peel with Plant Extracts
Benefits of Pro-Derm Peels?
These peels are high performance formulations without preservatives and are free of harmful chemical buffers, providing a more gradual and gentle approach to improve your overall skin health.
- Optimized pH designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient and enhance skin barrier function
- Activates exfoliating enzymes to gradually renew the skin improving your skin tone and texture*
- Increases skin hydration, decreasing the appearance of fine lines
- Infused with peptides to help combat photo-aging and firm the skin
- Increases overall skin radiance
- Safe, non-invasive and no downtime
- RadianceTx peel is specific for reducing skin pigmentation
- Clear UpTx peel is specific for reducing acne, blackheads, open pores and oily skin
- Clear UpTx Plus includes a retinol for enhancing exfoliation
Key Ingredients that sets Pro-Derm Peels apart from other brands
Poly Hydroxy Acids (PHA)-Gluconolactone (Gluconic acid) & Lactobionic acid
- Naturally occurring, new generation of acids that are as effective as AHAs and BHAs, but less irritating and more hydrating making them safe for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Act mainly on the surface of the skin with gradual penetration into the skin promoting gentle exfoliation
- Very good humectants, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
Mandelic Acid (AHA)
- Naturally occurring with a larger molecular weight than other AHAs resulting in a slower penetration rate and less skin irritation
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and inhibits the formation of comedones
- Lightening and lifting effects with antioxidant properties
Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Gently increases cell turnover to prevent the build up of dead skin cells
- Helps to decongest, brighten, smooth and firm the skin.
- Collagen and elastin boosters
- Promotes cell repair, renewal and longevity to strengthen your skin and provide anti-aging benefits.
Phytic Acid (AHA)
- A soothing, milder AHA that has skin lightening properties
- Works well in combination with others AHAs to improve skin luminosity.
- Naturally produced in the skin.
- Prevents dryness by increasing the skins ability to retain water and maintain skin softness.
- Decreases the formation of melanin in the skin to prevent the formation of dark spots
- Fades discolouration caused by melasma and hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Non-photosensitizing with anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to even skin tone, firm and brighten the complexion.
- A non toxic skin lightening peptide.
- Increases skin radiance and decreases melanin synthesis to reduce the production of melanin in the skin to lighten unwanted pigmentation.
- A natural plant complex to help soothe and repair the skin barrier.
- Provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Chemical Peels-Learn More
You’ll notice improvement immediately following your first treatment, however we recommend 3-6 treatments approximately 2-4 weeks apart, for the best results.
Pre and Post Treatment Information
Face & Neck – $225, package of 3 – $600
Face, Neck & Dec – $300, package of 3 – $825
Extractions – $30+
Thermoclear Pro RF treatment – $95+
LLLT – $25
Dermaplaning (add on – $145)
Schedule peels in NW Calgary
Schedule your Pro-Derm Professional Peel at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary today! You can book a consultation online or you can reach us phone at (403) 264-4494.