What is the V Carbon Peel?
The V Carbon Peel is an anti-aging facial treatment that refreshes dull skin revealing a more radiant complexion. It is a feel good, non-laser skin treatment, that is safe for most skin types.
The V Carbon Peel is great:
- as a single fresh ‘n up treatment for that pre-event glow (recommended 3-5 days prior to an event) or
- a customized series of treatments for helping to improve skin conditions such as mild acne, oily skin, over active sebaceous glands, enlarged pores and blackheads.
Benefits of the V Carbon Peel?
- no downtime, may have flaky skin for 3-5 days
- cleaner, clearer and brighter skin even after 1 treatment
- minimizes the appearance of fine lines and has a firming affect
- improve overall skin tone and texture
The V Carbon Peel is a unique 2 step system consisting of a timed application of the activated carbon film followed by a neutralizing V Carbon spray.
The active ingredients in the V Carbon film consists of:
- natural exfoliating AHA’s(alph hydroxy acids) to gently promote exfoliation of dead skin cells
- multifunctional antioxidants to brighten and protect
- natural anti inflammatories to help control oil production and soothe acne prone skin
- activated carbon has antibacterial properties and adsorbs skin impurities to help clear acne, blackheads and reduce oiliness
The V Carbon spray ingredients consist of:
- water to neutralize the AHA’s
- hydrolyzed collagen to improve skin texture
- acetyl hexapeptide 8 (Argireline) to help minimize the appearance of fine lines
- aminobutyric acid (GABA) to help firm the skin
- aloe vera to soothe and moisturize the skin
V Carbon Peel FAQ’s
Is There Any Downtime?
There is no downtime and minimal side effects. Your skin will be slightly flushed and may be slightly flaky for a few days, but you may return to your regular activities after your treatment. Schedule a treatment at least 3 days in advance to refresh your skin before an event.
Is the V Carbon Peel Painful?
There is very little discomfort during the treatment. You may experience a slight warming of your skin and a light prickling feeling, until the peel is neutralized.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The V Carbon Peel or also referred to as the “Hollywood Peel” is a gentle treatment that can be performed every second week, monthly or even once before a special event. Depending on your skins condition and the results you would like to obtain, will help determine the timing and number of possible treatments. Packages are available and a consultation is recommended.
Schedule your V Carbon Peel in NW Calgary
The V Carbon Peel is the perfect treatment to refresh and add radiance to your skin in northwest Calgary, book a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio! To get started, schedule a consultation online or give us a call at (403) 264-4494. Get fresh; your skin will thank you!