What is Eye ReFresh?
Eye ReFresh is a customized package of 3 non-surgical treatments specifically designed to help brighten, lift and reduce fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area. Our treatment plan combines micro-ablative fractionated CO2 laser technology and the latest RF technology of the TempSure Envi, to naturally rejuvenate the eye area!*
Safely improves and/or eliminates:
to refresh the skin around the eye area.
The Eye ReFresh package includes a specialty eye cream formulated to increase firmness, diminish fine lines and increase hydration and luminosity of the entire eye area: Vivier’s Grenzcine Eye.
This combination eye treatment provides amazing results to naturally lift, brighten and tighten the eye area.*
- 3 treatments are included in the Eye ReFresh package*
- treatments are scheduled at 2 week intervals
- Minimal downtime with the fractionated CO2 treatments, redness and inflammation may last up to 3 to 5 days(or longer if deeper lines are treated)
- No downtime with the TempSure Envi treatment, mild redness subsides shortly after treatment
- Sunscreen may be applied 24 hours after the fractionated CO2 treatment and immediately after the TempSure Envi treatment
- 30-45 minutes to perform depending on the scheduled treatment
- Not suitable for all skin types, consultation is recommended
- additional treatments may be necessary to achieve optimal results*
- A customized Dp Dermaceutacal MG skin booster is used to enhance collagen stimulation and skin luminosity* and is included in the package
- 1-3 treatments per year are recommended to maintain the effects of collagen stimulation, skin tightening and skin tone improvement*
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you’re interested in eye revitalization, request a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary today! All treatments include photographs to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results. You can get started by either filling out scheduler on our site or by giving us a call at (403) 264-4494.