What is Venus Viva?
Venus Viva ReVive is a revolutionary NanoFractional Radio Frequency and Smart Scan technology coupled with the infusion of essential cell nutrients from the MG-Collection. The perfect duo provides skin resurfacing and stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin to revive and refresh your skin.
Venus Viva provides a natural solution for treating:
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
This revolutionary technology provides effective and consistent skin rejuvenation treatments every time*:
- 1 Venus Viva treatment provides similar results to 3-4 medical dermal rolling (microneedling) treatments*
- Induces production of good collagen, not scar collagen*
- Effective for all skin types
- Minimal discomfort
- Minimal downtime, can resume wearing makeup 24 hours after treatment
- 45-90 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- 3-4 treatments at 4-6 week intervals are recommended initially*
- Continued improvement in your skin happens for months after your last treatment session*
- Maintenance treatments are recommended 2-4 times per year
- Suitable for all areas of the body
- Not suitable for anyone who has taken Accutane within the past six months
How Venus Viva works
- The ergonomic shape of the tip contains 160 pins with a 150 um pin size, which is placed on the skin’s surface.
- The tiny pins smoothly penetrate the skin and deliver the NanoFractional RF energy through the epidermis into the dermis using the SmartScan technology.
- The SmartScan technology delivers the RF energy in pattern that prevents the bulk heating of the tissue, reducing possible side affects and allowing for a more comfortable treatment.
- Skin is ready for infusion of a skin booster from the MG-Collection, specific for your skins needs to promote skin rejuvenation.
- Collagen regeneration and elastin production begins.*
- Minimal downtime and makeup make be applied after 24 hours.
Treatments can be done in combination with other treatments such as:
Half Face/Cheeks – $700
Face & Neck – $1150
Upperlip – $425