What is Lip Define?
Lip Define is a customized blend of picosecond and CO2 Laser technologies, specifically designed to naturally rejuvenate the lip area!*
Enhances the definition of the cupid’s bow and vermillion borders of the lip area, while reviving lip colour and fullness without the use of fillers.
It is also important to nourish and protect the delicate tissues of the lip area to prevent accelerating the aging process.
An SPF 35 Lip Shine by Colorescience, is a broad spectrum sunscreen, water resistant for 40 minutes and contains specialty ingredients to protect and hydrate your lips such as:
- ZINC OXIDE (6.6%), defends against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- MAXI-LIP™ PEPTIDE, helps condition the lips for a smoother, more plumped appearance.
- VITAMIN E, a powerful antioxidant that helps guard against free radical damage.
- HYALURONIC ACID, helps to hydrate and smooth skin.
We combine the best of both our advanced fractionated picosecond and microablative CO2 laser technologies to naturally create luscious lips!*
- Effective for most skin types (consultation recommended)
- 3 treatments are included in the Lip Define package
- A Colorescience SPF 35 Lip Shine is included with a Lip Define treatment package to hydrate and protect your lips
- Minimal downtime, 24-72 hrs of edema and redness
- topical anesthetic is applied to area for 15 minutes before treatment
- 30 minute treatment time
- Treatment area includes the vermillion(lips), vermillion border(edge of lips), cupid’s bow(curved area in middle of upper lip area), philtrum ridges(vertical groove in the midline of the upper lip) and the oral commissures(sides of lips)
- 45 minute treatment time if vertical lip lines(wrinkles) are added on
- Results are cumulative with treatments at 3-4 week intervals*
- 1-3 treatments per year are recommended to maintain the effects of collagen stimulation and lip definition.*
Ever wonder why our lips tend to lose volume and become thinner?
- Well they contain collagen and elastin just like the rest of our skin. The loss of collagen and elastin is the number one culprit of skin aging. These protein fibers are the key components that provide our skin strength and shape.
- Not only does the collagen and elastin naturally start to break down with age and environmental exposure, but the cells responsible for making these proteins, the fibroblasts, also slows down its production. Unfortunately, this process starts in our 20’s, and we continue to lose about 1% of our collagen every year after.
- The only way to boost collagen and elastin in the skin is to turn on the fibroblast cells to produce more of these fibers. Once the fibroblasts are stimulated there is a domino effect and the more collagen there is, the more your body is able to produce and maintain production.
- Although there is no way to completely reverse the signs of aging, Fresh Laser Skin Studio’s lip define treatment was specifically designed to stimulate fibroblast activity and increase the production of new collagen and elastin to help improve lip volume and definition.
Pre and Post Treatment Information
Lip Define per treatment price – $375 (does not include a Lip Shine)
Add on treatment of vertical lip lines(wrinkles) – $150 per treatment
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you’re interested in non-injectable lip revitalization, request a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary today! All treatments include photographs to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results. You can get started by either filling out scheduler on our site or by giving us a call at (403) 264-4494.