What is the Genesis V+ Facial?
The Genesis V+ Facial is a combination of laser(red) genesis and green laser genesis
The best of 2 laser technologies(not IPL) for irresistible skin results!
Does your skin look dull and in need of a boost? Then the Genesis V+ Facial has you covered! This new addition to our Glow & Go treatments, combines the many benefits of our Laser Genesis with our Green Genesis to help correct and maintain skin health, while leaving your skin soft, supple and glowing!
A non-invasive, comfortable treatment that is scientifically proven to diminish imperfections such as:
- Facial redness*
- Fine lines and wrinkles (stimulates collagen production)*
- Enlarged pores*
- Minor texture scarring*
- Rough skin texture*
- Spider veins/vessels* when added on to the Genesis V+ Facial
Not only are there many benefits for your skin, it is also a very safe and comfortable laser treatment. There are very little to no side effects and the results are cumulative leaving your skin with a healthy glow.
The Genesis V+ Facial is a perfect addition to our Glow and Go treatments at Fresh Laser!
Our Technology includes the Excel V+ Laser
The Cutera Excel V+ is one of the best medical grade vascular lasers available today and consistently provides outstanding results!
What is Laser Genesis?
Laser Genesis, also sometimes referred to as Red Genesis, is performed using the gold standard 1064 nm laser with a specialized genesis hand piece that delivers rapid pulses of energy over the skin to gently build up heat in the deeper layers (dermis). This controlled gentle heating breaks up oil and dirt, has an affinity for the microvascular network that diminishes redness, increases cell turnover while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to firm the skin.*
What is Green Genesis?
Green Genesis, also referred to as Green Laser Genesis, uses the same specialized technology as Laser Genesis (Red) but delivers rapid pulses of a different 532nm laser. This laser targets concerns that are more superficial than the 1064nm laser genesis, making this an ideal treatment for redness and unwanted pigment on the face and body.
The results are subtle at first and continue to increase with subsequent treatments, as the levels of collagen and elastin increase and the renewal of fresh, healthy skin appears.*
Multiple treatments (3-6) at 2 – 4 week intervals are recommended for optimal results.*
Maintenance treatments are recommended for continued improvement in skin health. *
The Genesis V+ is a great treatment to attain and maintain healthy skin and manage redness, rosacea, vessels (add on or included in packages) and pigment:
- 45 – 60 minutes to perform
- No downtime, skin will appear flushed after treatment and pigment will appear darker, coverable with minerals
- If vessels are treated some swelling may be apparent up to 3 days and bruising may occur.
- Pigment will appear darker after treatment and will take approximately 1-2 weeks to slough off your skin
- Suitable for face, neck, décolleté, chest &back
- Genesis V+ may not be suitable for all skin types, consultation recommended
- Not suitable for anyone who has taken Accutane within the past six months
Treatment options if entire surface requires matted vessel treatment:
- Photofirm (includes laser genesis & full face matted vessels)
Treatment options if stubborn pigment is also present:
- Picofirm (includes laser genesis, vessels & pigment)
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you suffer from rosacea or you have vessels on your face or body that you’d like to remove, book a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary. We can help you get the skin you’ve always wanted! To get started, book online or give us a call at (403) 264-4494.