What is FlexSure™?
FlexSure is the world’s first wrappable radiofrequency applicator for flexible, hands-free and non-invasive RF treatments to improve skin laxity and sculpt those hard-to-target areas of the body.*
The FlexSure applicator provides Monopolar RF technology to safely and comfortably deliver heat deep into the tissue, resulting in the improvement of skin laxity for cellulite control, as well as sculpting multiple body parts.*
Areas Such as the:
- Knees (above)
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee
Are all treatable with this revolutionary monopolar technology, that represents the latest generation in the evolution of skin tightening and contouring systems.
- Effective for all skin types
- Automatic temperature control
- Multiple applicator sizes for customized treatments
- Comfortable and non-invasive
- No BMI restrictions
- No downtime and no side effects
- 15 – 60 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- Minimum of 3 sessions per treatment area is recommended*
- Optimal results are seen after a series of 5 treatments
- Results are subtle and natural looking (not meant as a comparison to surgical procedures)*
- May be combined with many other treatments
Continued improvement in your skin happens for weeks following the treatment, resulting in more contoured and firmer skin!*
Treatments can be done in combination with other treatments such as:
FlexSure Pre and post treatment information
Single Area 3 treatments – $1350
Single Area 5 treatments – $2150Double Area – Flanks, Back, Arms & Knees – $750 per treatment
Double Area 3 treatments – $2025
Double Area 5 treatments – $3187
FlexSure Core 3 treatments – $2700 includes abdomen, flanks
FlexSure Core 5 treatments – $4250
FlexSure Legs 3 treatments – $3375 includes inner, outer thighs
FlexSure Legs 5 treatments – $5312
A consultation is recommended to determine your best treatment options.
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
For non-surgical body sculpting treatments in northwest Calgary, book a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio! You can schedule a consultation online or you can give us a call at (403) 264-4494 to get started.