What is TempSure Envi skin tightening?
TempSure Envi is a non-invasive, Glow & Go treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to improve skin laxity, promote collagen production & improve skin texture.*
TempSure is the first Monopolar RF technology that allows for safe and comfortable delivery of the energy deep into the skin (dermis and subcutaneous), resulting in the contraction of collagen and an immediate change in the skin’s appearance. A secondary response is also triggered resulting in the production of new healthy collagen and elastin, leading to firmer, tighter skin with considerable reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and lax skin approximately 6 to 8 weeks later.*
We can tighten sagging or loose skin anywhere it appears, reducing wrinkles, firming the skin and improve the skin’s texture. * Areas such as the:
- Eyes / Eyelid lift
- Forehead / brow lift
- Full face
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Are all treatable with this revolutionary monopolar technology, that represents the latest generation in the evolution of skin tightening and contouring systems. Providing long lasting improvement of wrinkles and sagging skin.*
- Effective for all skin types
- Automatic temperature control
- Multiple spot sizes for precise delivery of RF energy
- Comfortable and non-invasive
- No downtime and no side effects
- 15 – 60 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- 3 – 6 treatments at 2 – 4 week intervals are required to achieve optimal results or the face, neck and décolleté areas*
- Results are subtle and natural looking (not meant as a comparison to surgical face lifting procedures)*
- May be combined with many other treatments
Continued improvement in your skin happens for weeks following the treatment, resulting in less wrinkles and firmer skin!*
Treatments can be done in combination with other treatments such as:
Why TempSure Envi?
Brow Lift & Eyelid Lift — $375
Lower Face Lift – $450
Full Face Lift — $650
Neck Lift — $450
Full Face & Neck Lift — $850
Full Face & Neck & Décolleté Lift — $1000
Package pricing available
A consultation is recommended to determine your best treatment options.