What is Venus Viva ReVive?
Venus Viva ReVive is the newest NanoFractional Radio Frequency and Smart Scan technology, coupled with the infusion of essential cell nutrients. Treatments naturally boost the production of collagen and elastin to rejuvenate and revive your skin.*
This revolutionary technology for skin rejuvenation provides a natural solution for treating:
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
This revolutionary technology for skin rejuvenation provides effective and consistent treatments every time*:
- 1 Venus Viva treatment provides similar results to 3-4 medical dermal rolling (microneedling) treatments*
- Induces production of good collagen, not scar collagen*
- Effective for all skin types
- Minimal discomfort
- Minimal downtime, can resume wearing makeup 24 hours after treatment
- 45-90 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- 3-4 treatments at 4-6 week intervals are recommended initially*
- Continued improvement in your skin happens for months after your last treatment session*
- Maintenance treatments are recommended 2-4 times per year
- Suitable for all areas of the body
- Not suitable for anyone who has taken Accutane within the past six months
How Venus Viva ReVive works
- The ergonomic shape of the tip contains 160 pins with a 150 um pin size, which is placed on the skin’s surface.
- The tiny pins smoothly penetrate the skin and deliver the NanoFractional RF energy through the epidermis into the dermis using the SmartScan technology.
- The SmartScan technology delivers the RF energy in pattern that prevents the bulk heating of the tissue, reducing possible side affects and allowing for a more comfortable treatment.
- Skin is ready for infusion of a nutrient rich, dermal restructuring complex specific for promoting cell regeneration.
- Collagen regeneration and elastin production begins.*
- Minimal downtime and makeup make be applied after 24 hours.
Treatments can be done in combination with other treatments such as:
Half Face/Cheeks – $675
Face & Neck – $1175
Neck & Chest – $1175
Upperlip – $425