What is PICO Genesis?
PICO Genesis is a new era of skin revitalization utilizing Cutera’s advanced Enlighten III, 1064nm pico second laser. Safely improves the appearance of unwanted freckles, sun damage and age spots, while stimulating collagen and elastin, restoring your natural healthy glow!*
This is skin rejuvenation at its best, providing amazing results without the downtime! Leading-edge pico second laser technology out performs any other skin revitalization treatments available today! While it targets all three layers of photo-damaged tissue: epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity (loose skin), the epidermis remains in tact leaving your skin with a natural healthy glow!
Now You Can Look as Good as You feel in Pico Seconds!
This treatment is recommended for:
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Get fast, highly effective results without the downtime!*
- Effective for all skin types
- 3-6 treatments are recommended initially for skin revitalization
- Non-ablative pico second technology
- Minimal downtime, 1 – 12 hrs of slight redness, can be covered immediately with minerals
- Suitable for the face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body
- 30 – 60 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- Continued improvement with treatments at 2-4 week intervals*
- May be combined with Pigment Removal, Intensif and Venus Viva ReVive treatments
- 3-5 or more treatments may be necessary to treat stubborn pigment (results vary and depend on age and type of pigment being treated)*
- 2-3 treatments per year are recommended to maintain the effects of collagen stimulation, skin tightening and skin tone improvement*
- Skin continues to improve after every treatment*
Pre and Post Treatment Information
Read pre and post treatment information for the PICO Genesis: here.
Face & Neck – $600
Face, Neck & Chest – $825
Eyes – $275
Hands(includes pigment) – $375
PICO Genesis Package Pricing Available (all packages include laser pigment removal)
Face – $65
Face & Neck – $75
Face, Neck & Chest – $85
Dermapicogenesis – $535