Exclusive to Fresh Laser Skin Studio
Hand ReFresh Treatment Package – Love the Look and Feel of your Hands!
In as little as 3 treatments, attain a more youthful, healthy appearance by diminishing those annoying age spots while naturally stimulating collagen and elastin to improve the skin tone and texture of your hands.*
This is skin rejuvenation at its best, with a unique combination of leading-edge pico second laser technology that targets all three layers of photo-damaged tissue: epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity (loose skin).
We combine our advanced picosecond technologies with medical grade skin care to provide amazing results to naturally improve skin laxity, while fading away brown spots to refresh and maintain the beauty of your hands.*
- Effective for all skin types (consultation recommended)
- 3 treatments are included in the Hand ReFresh package*
- 3 medical grade skin care products are included in the Hand ReFresh package to compliment laser treatments and protect your hands
- Stubborn pigment may take 3-5 or more treatments to treat (results vary and depend on age and type of pigment being treated)*
- All treatments are customized according to individual skin conditions
- Combination picosecond laser treatment incorporating the advanced, non-ablative technologies of the PicoSure and Enlighten III lasers
- Minimal downtime, 24-72 hrs of edema and redness, hands will be covered with mineral sunscreen after treatment
- pigment will appear darker initially and gradually start to fade as the pigment is broken down
- 30 minutes to perform treatment
- Results are cumulative with treatments at 4-6 week intervals*
- 2-3 treatments per year are recommended to maintain the effects of collagen stimulation, skin tightening and skin tone improvement*
Schedule treatments in NW Calgary
If you’re interested in naturally improving the look and feel of your hands, request a consultation at Fresh Laser Skin Studio in NW Calgary today! All treatments include photographs to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results. You can get started by either filling out scheduler on our site or by giving us a call at (403) 264-4494.